IT IS NOT EASY

It is not easy

After the Career talk of Kayfactor Leadership and Career Academy- KLCA. Some set of students came to me and requested I talk to them. I said, "to become great, it is not easy". To become those people you see in T.V requires commitment and Hard work.


I borrowed Denzel Washington lines in "its not easy" and I said, "if it were easy, there would not be Funke Akindele, if it were easy, there would not be Aliko Dangote, If it were easy, there would not be Vincent Adeoba, if it were easy there would not be Adepeju Jaiyeoba, if it were easy, there would not be Barrack Obama, if it were easy, there would not be Nelson Mandela, if it were easy there would not be you. I mean you".

Do you know the hardship your mother went through to birth you to life? Do you know how much she labored? It was not easy for her, so make your life count. Let that hardship she went through worth it. Be what you want to become. Become great and I bet, there is no one who can stop you. Pursue your dreams and fulfill your mission on earth. You are the only one who can stop you. I ended with this note, "every Idea comes with a dream, a vision, mission and passion to see it to the end. ~Kayode Alabi

Be Inspired

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REPORTS: Over 500 High School Students Were Reached in 3 Fridays

Happy Anniversary (KLCA is a year old)

Project L.E.C.T set out to reach 150 Secondary School Students in Ilorin